Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Robin L. Frye" <R.L.Frye@w...>
"Robin L. Frye" <R.L.Frye@w...>
Date:  Tue Jan 16, 2001  5:35 am
Subject:  Repertoire with cello

Sorry that I don't remember who it was, but I believe someone on the list
was recently looking for repertoire with cello? You will find a great deal
of just that by clicking on the link below Barbara Hedlund's name in the
message below. I don't know her, and I have only looked at the site very
briefly, but it may be helpful.

Robin Lynne Frye
Mezzo-Soprano
Voice and Piano Teacher