Vocalist.org archive

From:  "John Messmer, M.D." <jjm23@p...>
"John Messmer, M.D." <jjm23@p...>
Date:  Tue Jan 16, 2001  12:51 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] singing and health (and weight)

I think it was an oversimplification to the point of distortion. Fat cells
can affect the small amount of female hormones in men and raise E3 levels in
susceptible men. The testosterone remains the same.

John

John J. Messmer, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Family & Community Medicine
Penn State College of Medicine