Vocalist.org archive

From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Tue Jan 16, 2001  12:20 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] weak area

My physician is of the opinion that if you suffer any sort of air-borne
allergies, you are more prone to illness effecting the sinuses, throat,
etc. (seeing they're all tied together). At least that's his explanation
to me about why I suffer from so many sinus infections.

Pat

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:08:25 -0700 Gina <classicalsinger@e...>