Vocalist.org archive

From:  Gina <classicalsinger@e...>
Gina <classicalsinger@e...>
Date:  Mon Jan 15, 2001  10:05 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Water

Have you tried Splenda? It is derived from sugar and supposed to cause
less problems than Nutrasweet. There is also the all natural Stevia,
which you can get at the health food store and lasts forever because it
is so sweet. I think the tea idea is a great one!!! I go to the Water
Station and get bottled water. A pain to lug it back and forth but it
gets me to drink H2O.

Gina

> What do I do? I drink water mixed with an particular brand of instant
>
> tea sweetened with saccharin (sodium saccharin, recently taken off the
>
> "cancer-causing" hit list by the FDA). I can't handle large amounts
> of
> nutrasweet, but I've experienced no noticable negative side effects
> from
> saccharin.

emusic.com