Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Greypins@a...
Date:  Sun Jan 14, 2001  1:35 am
Subject:  fellow dementia sufferers

dear screwed-up compatriots,

have any of you three heard oscar de la hoya sing? (yes, he is the
boxer of olympic gold medal and professional boxing fame.) lovely voice.
the thing that is interesting about a lot of these latin singers is their use
of 'open' and 'cupo' singing. i think that is what is so impressive about
englebert humperdink (the real one, not the composer). (it certainly isn't
those cheese-ball arrangments.)

if this is mental illness, i'm going to throw away my helmut. i toast
the rest of you with my glass of mercury. and in case you are wondering if
you are suffering from dementia, the first sign is hair on your knuckles.

mike

Greypins@a...
  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
8341 Re: fellow dementia sufferers Greypins@a...   Sun  1/14/2001   2 KB