Vocalist.org archive

From:  roses41usa@n...
roses41usa@n...
Date:  Fri Jan 12, 2001  2:42 pm
Subject:  Re: Housing in NY for March/April 2001

Hi Tina,
If you could stand it, the YMCA on 63rd St. (between Broadway and
Central Park West) might be a good option. They have remodeled many
of
their rooms, which are still pretty small, but you get full
privileges
in the gym and swimming pool. Anway, they may have a weekly or
monthly
plan. You could also check some of the other Y's around town. There
is
an informative webpage at http://www.ymcanyc.org
Good luck!
Howard

--- In vocalist-temporary@egroups.com, wrote:
> Hello listers!
> I will be in New York from March 8 - April 28 making my house debut
with New
> York City Opera ("Meg/Silver Dollar" in the Ballad of Baby Doe.)
They do not
> provide for housing in the contract, and I was wondering if any of
you
> Vocalisters out there have suggestions/leads for trades (I live in
> beautiful space in Marin county), low cost rentals or shares.
> Thanks so much!
> TinaO

emusic.com