Vocalist.org archive

From:  thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
Date:  Thu Jan 11, 2001  8:13 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Title of a song? Help!

Trevor, I don't believe anyone answered your question publicly, but the
composer of the piece to which you refer was John Kander, known to the
public as the front half of the musical theater composing team of Kander &
Ebb (Cabaret, Zorba the Greek, Chicago, Kiss of the Spider Woman, and most
recently, Steel Pier.)

Mark Montgomery