Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Thu Jan 11, 2001  10:41 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Looking for: ombra mai fu

I have it downstairs and can dig it out this evening if no one else has them
more close at hand.

Hugs,
PJ.

. Help Stop Arctic Oil Drilling! . A Squirrel's Tale

Vote For Us! . Astrology & New Age
. What's Up?
. Garnered Images Astrology
[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me,
there, oh there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607)
[