Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
"Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
Date:  Thu Jan 11, 2001  3:38 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] rep: music for cello and voice

Jules Massenet - Elegie - for voice, piano and cello. It's a beautiful
piece.

Brahms - Gestillte Sehnsucht and Die ihr schwebet (Two songs)alto/mezzo,
piano and viola/cello

Ravel - Chansons Madecasses - voice, piano, flute, cello

Cindy Donnell (a mezzo who's sung and loves them all)

>I will be working with a cellist friend of
mine, and most likely a pianist also. The cellist is
quite talented, and I'm a 20 yr old female vocalist-
the jury is still out as to whether I'm a mezzo or a
soprano. Does anyone know of any repertoire we could
perform?
=====
April Salerno>

emusic.com