Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Robin L. Frye" <R.L.Frye@w...>
"Robin L. Frye" <R.L.Frye@w...>
Date:  Thu Jan 11, 2001  12:17 am
Subject:  Invitation to Recital, North Carolina, Sunday, January 14th

Dear friends and colleagues,

I'm delurking on some lists and emerging from extended silence on others to
invite you to the event that has been consuming my time and energy of late. My
apologies for cross-postings. If you are in the area, you are cordially
invited to my recital. Details are as follows:

Sunday, January 14th, at 3:00 PM
The Weymouth Center for the Arts and Humanities
Southern Pines, North Carolina

Robin Lynne Frye, Mezzo-Soprano
Joanne Inkman, Piano

We were asked to present a wide variety of periods, styles and genres. The
program is as follows:

J.S. Bach:
Laudamus te (Mass in B Minor)
Erbarme dich (St. Matthew Passion)

W.A. Mozart:
Ch’io mi scordi di te?. . . Non temer, amato bene

Johannes Brahms:
Wenn ich mit Menschen- und mit Engelszungen redete (Vier ernste Gesänge)
Ständchen
Von ewiger Liebe

Francis Poulenc:
Le Bestiaire
Le Dromadaire
La Chèvre de Thibet
La Sauterelle
Le Dauphin
L’Ecrevisse
La Carpe

Leonard Bernstein:
I Can Cook, Too (On the Town)
What a movie! (Trouble in Tahiti)

Tickets are $10 and may be purchased at the door, but I am advised that you
should arrive early.

Further details, including directions, may be found at www.weymouthcenter.org.

We hope to see you there!

Robin Lynne Frye