Vocalist.org archive

From:  ODivaTina@a...
ODivaTina@a...
Date:  Wed Jan 10, 2001  5:32 pm
Subject:  Housing in NY for March/April 2001

Hello listers!
I will be in New York from March 8 - April 28 making my house debut with New
York City Opera ("Meg/Silver Dollar" in the Ballad of Baby Doe.) They do not
provide for housing in the contract, and I was wondering if any of you
Vocalisters out there have suggestions/leads for trades (I live in a
beautiful space in Marin county), low cost rentals or shares.
Thanks so much!
TinaO

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
8190 Re: Housing in NY for March/April 2001 Anne Cronvich   Thu  1/11/2001   2 KB
8238 Re: Housing in NY for March/April 2001 Lloyd W. Hanson   Thu  1/11/2001   2 KB
8260 Re: Housing in NY for March/April 2001 roses41usa@n...   Fri  1/12/2001   2 KB

emusic.com