Vocalist.org archive

From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Wed Jan 10, 2001  2:36 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Spanish Vocal Music for Baritone (Medium Voice) and Organ

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, William Alley wrote:

> I am trying to find Spanish solo vocal music for Baritone/Medium Voice
> and Organ. I would appreciate any suggestions.

The E. Bieler (Koeln) edition of Tomas Milans 3 MOTETS (Quem vidistis
pastores; Sanctum et terrible nomen ejus; Dominus regnavit), which are for
medium voice and figured base realized for keyboard instrument (e.g.,
organ). I'm presuming it's okay that the text is in Latin, as long as the
composer is Spanish.

KM
=====
My NEIL SHICOFF Website:
http://www.radix.net/~dalila/shicoff/shicoff.html

My Website:
http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html

-----
Es en balde, majo mio, que sigas hablando
porque hay cosas que contesto yo
siempre cantando:
Tra la la...
Por mas que preguntes tanto: