Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Fri Jan 5, 2001  4:19 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Tonight on PBS

In a message dated 01/05/2001 10:19:01 AM Central Standard Time,
acronvich@h... writes:
acronvich@h... writes:

<< Anne, Here. I watched some of the concert but couldn't stay with it. I
have trouble listening to Jazz sung with operatic resonance. I suspect
that she is not really ready from the technical aspect to make that
crossover yet. Did it bother anyone else out there?

I didn't watch it, but didn't Fleming put herself thru school singing jazz?
perhaps she's LOST the element that she had that made it work for her before
her technique got so developed....

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com