Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Fri Jan 5, 2001  3:10 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Voices Fading in the Fog

In a message dated 01/04/2001 4:22:43 PM Central Standard Time,
candacemagner@a... writes:
candacemagner@a... writes:

<< It is a matter which AGMA or other unions can take up with the house. I
believe there is a good enough reason to contact a union representative on
this subject. Let's see, who are we going to believe, the fogger reps, or
the doctors and voice users who suffer? >>

Actually, it was one of the fighting points for the Florentine Opera chorus'
recent negotiations with management - which they won, due to the chorus being
fully united. This is a very amazing thing, because the chorus has always
been a "let's not rock the boat" kind of group (I was in it years ago as my
first professional engagement).

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com