Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Tue Jan 2, 2001  1:49 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Important - OTC Medicines Recalled

The article at the CVS Pharmacy site listed the American stuff that contains
it. Do they sell the same products down there?

PJ.

. Astrology & New Age
. What's Up?
. Garnered Images Astrology
. A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh
there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [