Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Mon Jan 1, 2001  3:00 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Reflux-again.

Mordechai wrote:

> A jolly fine evening of reflux.Took your advice , took a swig of apple
cider
> vinegar and water,tried singing Shubert's"Aufenthalt",lost my top ,lost my
> bottom ,all choked up and itchy. "bleibet ,bleibet mein Schmerz." Think
I'm
> going try some celery as a last resort before singing "Adieu".

about Mike's suggestion:

> ><< What type of vinegar did you use? >>
> >
> > i use raw apple cider vinegar but, i suppose any vinegar would work.
> >there are a couple of books that recommend this, one by a chiropractor
> named
> >morder and the other by patricia bragg, daughter of paul bragg. of the
> two,
> >morder makes a rational argument for the practice where bragg is just a
> silly
> >fool (in my less than humble opinion).

Mordechai: YOU'RE BRAVE, but I would donate my body to science only AFTER my
death! :-)

Mike, don't you think the fact that it was made of apple might have helped
too, since it's an adstringent ( is that a word in English? Too lazy to look
it up now ).

Anyway, I think a vinegar sollution might be working if, and only if,
homeopathy makes any sense. I mean, that's basically the same principle:
using something that's supposed to CAUSE the same problems in a diluted
concentration to fight it.

Bye,

Caio Rossi

emusic.com