Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Mon Jan 1, 2001  4:03 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Important - OTC Medicines Recalled

A friend told me that her drugstore had put up signs all over the pharmacy
section that talked about this and they had removed all such products. But
there are, sadly, probably some stores who won't so "caveat emptor".

As for the FDA, don't even get me started. They are in bed with the big
pharmeceutical companies so rarely draw a straight and clear line. I pay
attention to when they issue recalls and such, but prefer to get my information
from other, more objective sources.

PJ.

. Astrology & New Age
. What's Up?
. Garnered Images Astrology
. A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh
there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [