Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Sun Dec 31, 2000  10:13 pm
Subject:  Important - OTC Medicines Recalled

Here is a link with specific product information and further links about the
FDA's November 6, 2000 decision to request that all drug manufacturers
discontinue selling products containing phenylpropanolamine (PPA). It has been
found to cause hemorrhagic stroke in young women.

http://www.cvs.com/otherCVS/drugDisclaimer.asp

If you already knew about this, my apologies. I just found out about it today.

Have a healthy and happy New Year!

Hugs,
PJ.

. Astrology & New Age
. What's Up?
. Garnered Images Astrology
. A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh
there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [

7983 Re: Important - OTC Medicines Recalled dorisopran@a...   Mon  1/1/2001   2 KB
7985 Re: Important - OTC Medicines Recalled PJ. Garner   Mon  1/1/2001   4 KB
8008 Re: Important - OTC Medicines Recalled Reg Boyle   Mon  1/1/2001   2 KB
8017 Re: Important - OTC Medicines Recalled PJ. Garner   Tue  1/2/2001   3 KB

emusic.com