Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Mordechai R. Edel" <edelart@i...>
"Mordechai R. Edel" <edelart@i...>
Date:  Sun Dec 31, 2000  6:49 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Reflux-again.

A jolly fine evening of reflux.Took your advice , took a swig of apple cider
vinegar and water,tried singing Shubert's"Aufenthalt",lost my top ,lost my
bottom ,all choked up and itchy. "bleibet ,bleibet mein Schmerz." Think I'm
going try some celery as a last resort before singing "Adieu".
From: Greypins@a... <Greypins@a... <vocalist-temporary@egroups.com <vocalist-temporary@egroups.com < Subject: Re: [vocalist] Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Reflux-again.

aehughes@y... writes:

><< What type of vinegar did you use? >>
>
> i use raw apple cider vinegar but, i suppose any vinegar would work.
>there are a couple of books that recommend this, one by a chiropractor
named
>morder and the other by patricia bragg, daughter of paul bragg. of the
two,
>morder makes a rational argument for the practice where bragg is just a
silly
>fool (in my less than humble opinion).
>
>mike

emusic.com