Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Thu Dec 28, 2000  8:35 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Schumann-Heinke oooops

OOOOOOOPS. I just realized that this story might not be true! although I
have great faith in Grandmother's veracity. And I also know that
Schumann-Heinke suffered financial problems in her life, which is probably
why she was playing Katisha in Pittsburgh, PA instead of enjoying a
well-deserved retirement.

Liz, repentant