Vocalist.org archive

From:  peggyh@i...
peggyh@i...
Date:  Thu Dec 28, 2000  6:00 pm
Subject:  Re: Re: [vocalist-temporary] Reply to P.J. Garner

rhillewellyn@y... wrote:

<< For those who don't care if information is truthful or
not, I heard there is a wonderful new treatment to
open your throat. Gargle with draino. >>

Did anyone here, including the writer above, who with a rude statment came to
the defense of another individual who wrote to the list rudely, hear of the
saying,"Two wrongs don't make a right."?

I'll try to say this civilly. The student who wrote in defense of the teacher
seems to have been taught to write to mailing lists like this one in the same
manner as the teacher wrote to us. Whatever alleged personal travails have
beset this or any other writer, rude is rude, and I for one don't welcome
rudeness on the Vocalist. I think Miss Manners would agree with me.

Private replies, agreeing or disagreeing, but in a civil manner, please, are
welcome at the address below.

Peggy

---
mailto:peggyh@i...