Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Thu Dec 28, 2000  1:14 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Reply to P.J. Garner

In a message dated 12/27/2000 6:21:20 PM Central Standard Time,
rhillewellyn@y... writes:
rhillewellyn@y... writes:

<< For those who don't care if information is truthful or not, I heard there
is a wonderful new treatment to open your throat. Gargle with draino.

OH MY G*D. And you found someone ELSE's remarks "uncompassionate, unfeeling,
pompous and callous"?

A hard life and disability does not excuse poor manners. Disabled people can
be just as jerky as non-disabled people - perhaps your friend had a point but
her manner was rude and most definitely pompous.

Don't let the door hit either of you on the way out.

I have a stomach virus - does that disability, temporary as it may be, excuse
my crankiness???

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com