Vocalist.org archive

From:  Maharishi Rhi <rhillewellyn@y...>
Maharishi Rhi <rhillewellyn@y...>
Date:  Thu Dec 28, 2000  12:18 am
Subject:  Reply to P.J. Garner

Dear P. J. Garner,

Thank you for your response. I read with great
interest, your comments that Dr. Ludwig came across
with her posts as "grandiose" and "grandstanding".
As you said, much can be misinterpreted in the written
word. As for me, I see your remarks as
uncompassionate, unfeeling, pompous and callous.
However, that's my own view.
Dr. Ludwig made statements regarding honesty, and
integrity. She is firmly committed to both of those,
in her life, and in her teaching. She was horrified,
and rightly so, at learning that a TEACHER, one who
should behave by the highest standards, seemed to
think it was 'okay' to spread a story that was,
admittedly by the person themselves, untrue.
Dr. Ludwig demands the high standards from her
students, but not any more than she demands of
herself. She has been a member of this list for quite
some time, and in fact, several of her vocal students
are members, although we tend not to post much, but to
listen and learn.
Dr. Ludwig has been searching other lists, and has
found another list that is dedicated to honesty, and
integrity. Since she left this list, she has joined
the other, and has been welcomed with open arms, for
her talent, her generosity and her knowledge. The
list she has found, is for professionals only, so
that, unfortunately, keeps most people on this list,
off of the other one.
Dr. Ludwig has promised to share with her students,
all the wonderful, and truthful information she will
acquire on the new list.
I guess I just find it a shame, that because of the
thoughts and feelings here, that anyone with a true
desire to learn, must take everything that is said
'with a grain of salt', because we can't tell what's
the truth and what is not.
For a list that includes educators, it is doubly sad.
However, I can take heart in the knowledge that my
teacher will touch the lives of many, and that the
lessons they learn from her, will be filled with more
than just 'stories', but true knowledge that they can
carry with them throughout their lives.
If I have offended anyone here, I am truly sorry. I
meant only to put a 'face' to the name that so many
found easy to direct unkind messages towards.
I am truly sorry for those who took offense at Dr.
Ludwig's words, and neglected to stand up for truth
and integrity.
For those who don't care if information is truthful or
not, I heard there is a wonderful new treatment to
open your throat. Gargle with draino.

Rhiannon Llewellyn
Cardiff, Wales

7829 Re: Reply to P.J. Garner Caio Rossi   Thu  12/28/2000   3 KB
7830 Re: Reply to P.J. Garner saint james   Thu  12/28/2000   2 KB
7833 Re: Reply to P.J. Garner Mezzoid@a...   Thu  12/28/2000   2 KB
7834 Re: Reply to P.J. Garner cantare@p...   Thu  12/28/2000   3 KB
7838 Re: Reply to P.J. Garner PJ. Garner   Thu  12/28/2000   6 KB
7839 Re: Reply to P.J. Garner thomas mark montgomery   Thu  12/28/2000   2 KB
7840 Re: Reply to P.J. Garner Annie Hughes   Thu  12/28/2000   2 KB
7843 Re: Reply to P.J. Garner Axwell@a...   Thu  12/28/2000   2 KB
7849 Re: Reply to P.J. Garner LMorgan923@a...   Thu  12/28/2000   2 KB

emusic.com