Vocalist.org archive

From:  laurasings@y...
laurasings@y...
Date:  Tue Dec 26, 2000  5:42 pm
Subject:  Ordering American songs in France?

Hi Vocalisters!

I've been here in Aix-en-Provence, France, for three months now, and
am starting work on a recital for late spring, of songs by Barber,
Copland, and Bernstein. I have the Barber, but do any of you
European Vocalisters know of some good places to order music? Web
sites are ideal, but I'll try almost anything! :)

Happy holidays,
Laura

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
7798 Re: Ordering American songs in France? dorisopran@a...   Tue  12/26/2000   2 KB
7799 Re: Ordering American songs in France? Claudia Ribeiro   Tue  12/26/2000   2 KB
7812 Re: Ordering American songs in France? Dre de Man   Wed  12/27/2000   2 KB

emusic.com