Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Sun Dec 24, 2000  1:27 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Compassion

Don't be sorry, Mark. I am not a Christian but believe strongly in the ideals
of compassion and mercy for we humans simply being. Unfortunately, not many
Christians evidence these supposedly same and shared beliefs, as you so
poignantly noted.

All paths share the basic idea of "what goes around, comes around" in one way
or another so let's just let this go and trust that however one believes, the
lessons needed will be learned.

Hugs,
PJ.

. Astrology & New Age
. What's Up?
. Garnered Images Astrology
. A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh
there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [