Vocalist.org archive

From:  thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
Date:  Sun Dec 24, 2000  1:42 pm
Subject:  Compassion

I'm sorry you feel you must subscribe, but your behavior refutes your
'high moral and ethical standards'. With all due respect, you harm those
very ideals which I too feel are important. You are dealing with human
beings, and your approach in this situation did more to harm the ideas of
'high moral and ethical standards'. I don't presume to know your
religious background, but as a Christian, I am saddened by your witness
today, both for the readers of this list who might be in spiritual limbo,
but also for your own spirit.

In Love,

Mark Montgomery

> I can see, that as an instructor of high moral and ethical standards, I
> have no place here.
>
> Forthwith, I will be unsubscribing. I have no need of 'urban legends'.
> I can get those elsewhere, if I so desire.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
7745 Re: Compassion thomas mark montgomery   Sun  12/24/2000   2 KB

emusic.com