Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Fri Dec 22, 2000  6:00 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Holiday Wish

In a message dated 12/22/2000 11:58:40 AM Central Standard Time,
BEChoate@a... writes:

<< I am thankful that my concerts for the season are now complete with the
exception of Christmas Eve services, however for the first time in a long
while, I enjoyed them all very much.

Stay healthy and happy,

It must have been a good year for both of us, Barbara - I actually stayed
healthy for the entire season and was actually able to say I sang to the best
of my ability, without any illness compromising my performance.... dang, no
excuses! :)

Health & good wishes for everyone this holiday season and beyond!!

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com