Vocalist.org archive

From:  LYNDA313@a...
LYNDA313@a...
Date:  Tue Dec 12, 2000  11:06 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Why do women sing in head voice?

In a message dated 12/12/00 1:53:27 PM, buzzcen@a... writes:

<< I don't think I am from my recollection. He even has a chart that shows
the
passage points and the classifications that go with them. Richard Miller is
an important pedagogue but it does not mean we have to agree with him on
everything. There's a lot a agree on, some I don't. >>

Randy, you don't have to agree with Miller, but those who have worked with
him would probably not agree that he would classify a voice merely by
passagio points.

Sincerely,
Lynda Lacy

Lynda Lacy, Director of Choral Activities
Jackson Preparatory School
Jackson, Mississippi
"Allow your voice to serve the music, not the other way around." - B. R.
Henson

<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/lynda313/myhomepage/profile.html">Lynda and
the Fine Arts</A>

emusic.com