Vocalist.org archive

From:  Oberon603@a...
Oberon603@a...
Date:  Sat Dec 9, 2000  1:56 pm
Subject:  Live Mitridate today with Asawa/Help with time zones

It's being broadcasted today from France & I want to hear it. I have the
Decca recording, but the cast in this broadcast is different except for
Sabbatini (Mitridate) & Asawa (Farnace). You can find out the rest of the
cast if you go to the link below, once at the site, scroll down where it says
19:30. Anyway, does anyone know what time that would be eastern standard
time? I would like to listen if I'm home.

<A
HREF="http://www.radio-france.fr/divers/programmes/france-musiques/index.php?tim\
e=976316400">Click here: Les programmes de France Musique</A>

Thanks,
Ken

7497 Re: Live Mitridate today with Asawa/Help with tim james   Sat  12/9/2000   3 KB
7498 Re: Live Mitridate today with Asawa/Help with tim james   Sat  12/9/2000   3 KB

emusic.com