Vocalist.org archive

From:  dorisopran@a...
dorisopran@a...
Date:  Fri Dec 8, 2000  10:41 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] isabelle- HELP!!!

In a message dated 12/8/00 8:49:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ibracamonte@y... writes:

<< > I know I'm not getting all the posts. I posted
> something in register /
> formerly Baroque tenor thread and have yet to see
> it.

It was received, for it appears on the web page
(messages 7419 and 7420) at
http://www.egroups.com/messages/vocalist-temporary/7436?viscount=-30

The most accurate way to read messages, unfortunately,
is via the web page -- they go there as soon as
they're posted, and then are distributed to the list
members. I'm going to put an email into the egroups
(soon to be Yahoo) people and tell them that some
messages aren't getting distributed properly.

Well, now that explains the weird time warps I've
experienced of seeing responses before the
messages to which they were responding.
Just now, Isabelle, when I tried to follow the
above URL, I was told I was not a member
of vocalist-temporary!! Sigh!!!! I know e-groups
thinks I'm my son, because when I tried to take
one of the polls at the site, his SN appeared
as a lyric soprano. Poor boy, he lost his
soprano voice sometime between being an
urchin in Gloriana in ENO's production at the
Met and Boheme in the early eighties, and he
doesn't even live here anymore, he just set up
my Dell for me and checks his Yahoo e-mail
when he's here. Because of this, I believe
e-groups and Yahoo are already amalgamous.

emusic.com