Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Fri Dec 8, 2000  3:51 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] isabelle- HELP!!!

In a message dated 12/07/2000 9:47:26 PM Central Standard Time,
ibracamonte@y... writes:
ibracamonte@y... writes:

<< I'd say it's probably not your piece of junk, but
either egroups (a piece of junk in its own right) or
aol. Are you using that nasty 6.0 thing I've heard so
much about?

Lots of people get their messages from egroups out of
order... if my post hasn't shown up by tomorrow
morning, it's probably aol. >>

I've been getting your messages and I'm on AOL - I had 6.0 in for one evening
and it caused massive freezes in all my applications. Too bad, it looked
like a good idea....

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com