Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Martti Savijoki" <marty@m...>
"Martti Savijoki" <marty@m...>
Date:  Thu Dec 7, 2000  2:33 pm
Subject:  vocal registers: was: Re: BAROQUE TENOR

Lloyd wrote:

> Falsetto is easily defined as the girlish voice you describe
> especially if you are unable to produce a crescendo in this voice.

I can produce a crescendo in this voice, but it isn't connected with
my chest voice. I can sing pianissimo as well as forte in that
girlish voice...

Martti Savijoki

P.S. I don't know exactly what my voice type is, because I've never
had a single voice lesson (yes, now I'm searching for a teacher...)
My tone is quite treble and I can reach down to G or F# below the
tenor low C (that's truly REACHING, not singing!!! ;P ). My
comfortable singing range stops around that C. So I'm not a bass
anyway...

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
7425 Re: vocal registers: was: Re: BAROQUE TENOR Tako Oda   Thu  12/7/2000   2 KB
7429 vocal registers: was: Re: BAROQUE TENOR Martti Savijoki   Thu  12/7/2000   2 KB

emusic.com