Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Wed Dec 6, 2000  6:34 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] RE: vocal registers: was: Re: BAROQUE TENOR

Hi, Tako

You said:

> If your "falsetto" is something upon which you may crescendo, then yes,
> I'd call that a form of head voice. The mechanics of true falsetto
> precludes the kind of control over dynamics which exists in other
> registers.

but I'd like to know if my tentative unifying theory below makes any sense:

> > Given that, I was thinking the other day: light tenors ( supposedly,
with
> > cords like mine ) might be entitled to reach that 'quasi-falsetto'
register
> > that women have, the same kind of 'falsetto' voice that Mike says women
use
> > as supposedly their head voices and the lighter form of head voice you
and
> > Lloyd agreed to exist.

Does it?

Thanks,

Caio Rossi

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
7392 Re: vocal registers: was: Re: BAROQUE TENOR Takeshi Oda   Wed  12/6/2000   3 KB
7393 Re: vocal registers: was: Re: BAROQUE TENOR Takeshi Oda   Wed  12/6/2000   2 KB

emusic.com