Vocalist.org archive

From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Mon Dec 4, 2000  5:08 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] My Favorite Sings

In a message dated 12/03/2000 11:30:15 PM Central Standard Time,
R.L.Frye@w... writes:
R.L.Frye@w... writes:

<< Now I want to know more about the "stickshift". >>

Oh, it's a chromatic exercise that my teacher gave me - up a 3rd, then back
down, then up the octave, then back down.

I likened to learning to drive stick - at first you're very aware of where
the "shifts" are - you watch the tachometer to figure out where to shift -
eventually you feel it - and eventually you just get in the car and drive and
get somewhere and hope that no one was hurt!!

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

"I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a"

emusic.com