Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Carol Spradling" <cspradli@t...>
"Carol Spradling" <cspradli@t...>
Date:  Fri Dec 1, 2000  10:04 pm
Subject:  Finding a teacher in NYC

I need to tap into some wisdom here if I may...

I need the names of some teachers in New York that meet these criteria:

1. An excellent technician
2. Whose studio produces consistent results
3. Will work with an unmanaged singer with the view toward helping them
get management, through competitions, auditions, etc.
4. Will work with a student who commutes from upstate for lessons

All you folks living and working in the business down there - does anybody
have any names, anecdotal evidence, anything - based on these criteria?
Thanks so much in advance. If it's more convenient to answer privately,
please do so to cspradli@t...

Carol Spradling
Syracuse, NY

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
7202 Re: Finding a teacher in NYC Lloyd W. Hanson   Fri  12/1/2000   2 KB
7203 Re: Finding a teacher in NYC Mezzoid@a...   Fri  12/1/2000   2 KB
7205 Re: Finding a teacher in NYC Domisosing@a...   Fri  12/1/2000   2 KB
7208 Re: Finding a teacher in NYC thomas mark montgomery   Fri  12/1/2000   2 KB
7220 Re: Finding a teacher in NYC Mezzoid@a...   Sat  12/2/2000   2 KB
7221 Re: Finding a teacher in NYC thomas mark montgomery   Sat  12/2/2000   2 KB
7227 Re: Finding a teacher in NYC Guardians   Sat  12/2/2000   4 KB
7228 Re: Finding a teacher in NYC Mezzoid@a...   Sat  12/2/2000   2 KB
7230 Re: Finding a teacher in NYC Guardians   Sat  12/2/2000   3 KB

emusic.com