Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jocelyn Gooch" <jocelyngooch@h...>
"Jocelyn Gooch" <jocelyngooch@h...>
Date:  Thu Nov 30, 2000  9:51 pm
Subject:  getting back on track

Dear vocalisters:

This is great! Lots more positive energy flowing through cyberspace again!
Thank you all for your current events and anecdotes. It's great! Well,
except for poor Dean. I hope "the powers that be" will learn to appreciate
fine tenors like you through their foolhearty decision.

By the way, Paul Sinasohn, knowing you - yes, you are right. You are the
PERFECT guy to be singing silly songs with your wonderful robust voice. You
are a wonderfully earnest, yet silly character. I mean that in the best way.
You all should have seen him in a Berkeley Opera Workshop production of
scenes from "Magic Flute" as Papageno!!!

Jocelyn
soprano a la mode
_____