Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Rocio Guitard" <rocioguitard@h...>
"Rocio Guitard" <rocioguitard@h...>
Date:  Fri Dec 1, 2000  4:59 am
Subject:  Re: www.rocioguitard.com -- hear me sing!

Hi Vale!

>So if you still want to find out whether "Rocio" is a man or a woman, check
it out!!!! ;o)

>>Very difficult to tell! :-) I saw a male child and then an adult woman.
How do you blended the registers? ;-) >>However, it doesn't matter!

Man, that's even better than Caio's theory of me being a San Francisco
transvestite.... was I really *that* ugly as a child? ;o)
(and btw Caio, I *had* been having a few problems with corrupted mp3 files
lately, so thanks for giving me another chance!!)

> (that's an insider joke for the Vocalisters who have been on our group for
a while....<grin>)

>>What happened on vocalist? I'm here from more than 2 years but I don't
remember anything!

Members started adressing me as "Mr. Guitard" although I had been talking
about myself as a mezzo soprano to start with, until I cleared it up.
"Rocio" is a Spanish female name which translates to "morningdew", or
"rugiada" in Italian (you're Italian, right?). It's just that the
grammatical gender of the word "rocio" is male and therefore ends on "o",
so usually everyone thinks I'm a guy. Boo-hooooooo.... :o(

Miss Rocio

emusic.com