Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Fri Dec 1, 2000  3:23 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] getting back on track

With Robin writing, "Been there, had to deal with that. It's one of those
times that you have to find a way to trust that the universe knows what it's
doing, even if you can't see the reason why right now. Easier said than
done, eh?"

And Carol Spradling's "I totally commiserate. Why don't people know a bad
tenor when they hear one?"

I feel better. I guess it's the comradeship of others who have shared
similar travesties. And, Carol, it's not that he's a bad tenor. His tone is
exemplary so he's got one thing going for him. It just that we in the Tenor
solo pool have more than one thing going for us.

In any case I think I'll just pray for him instead of screaming, "Unfair!
Unfair!" and thrashing about.

(Hmmm, I wonder if he remembers where the concerts are being held?)

Dean FH Macy