Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Vale [^_^]" <valevanni@m...>
"Vale [^_^]" <valevanni@m...>
Date:  Fri Dec 1, 2000  2:20 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] www.rocioguitard.com -- hear me sing!

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:02:43
Rocio Guitard wrote:

>Inside: bio, pics, and yes, mp3 files. I write, produce and arrange my own
>music, and I am proud to be a part of the group of singers who don't need to
>put their voice through an EQ system or a compressor to record. Hear me
>using the technique I also teach, Speech Level Singing, including examples
>of soft mix and hard mix.
I'm downloading the mp3s

>So if you still want to find out whether "Rocio" is a man or a woman, check
>it out!!!! ;o)
Very difficult to tell! :-)
I saw a male child and then an adult woman. How do you blended the registers?
;-)
However, it doesn't matter!

>(that's an insider joke for the Vocalisters who have been on our group for a
>while....<grin>)
What happened on vocalist? I'm here from more than 2 years but I don't remember
anything!

Get FREE Email/Voicemail with 15MB at Lycos Communications at

emusic.com