Vocalist.org archive

From:  radishes@r...
radishes@r...
Date:  Thu Nov 30, 2000  11:57 pm
Subject:  Schubert: Schwanengesang

Hello everyone,
I need your assistance yet again! I'm going to be learning
Schubert's Schwanengesang, and I'm wondering what key I should learn
it in (the 'high' or 'low'). I already have a copy of the 'low'
version, and think parts of it are too low-lying for me (at this
point I would call myself a mezzo---I don't have those ridiculously
high notes that only dogs can hear!). Is the high version raised a
3rd? Thought I'd check with you before spending any more money!

As always, much thanks to all who respond.

---Kate

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
7157 Re: Schubert: Schwanengesang Carol Spradling   Fri  12/1/2000   2 KB
7175 Re: Schubert: Schwanengesang John Alexander Blyth   Fri  12/1/2000   3 KB

emusic.com