Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Thu Nov 30, 2000  10:41 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: PRIVATE PRIVATE PRIVATE

Hate to add just a "me, too" to this thread, but after all the moaning and
groaning about netiquette and whether we ought to censor "nasties", well, it
was actually pretty funny.

Hugs,
PJ.

Astrology & New Age
Garnered Images Astrology
A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh
there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [