Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Carol Spradling" <cspradli@t...>
"Carol Spradling" <cspradli@t...>
Date:  Thu Nov 30, 2000  8:45 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] getting back on track

Dean,

I totally commisserate. Why don't people know a bad tenor when they hear
one?

I'm on the board of a group that puts together a Messiah and every year they
insist on using Local Tenor, a retired MD who sings bad and treats people
extremely snotty (great combo, eh?). Every year I make really sub-tile
hints (e.g. "This guy sucks! Bad!) and every year he's back. Thank God we
do the Xmas portion not the "O Death" duet.

Sigh. At least I get to sing with my friend Robert Allen in the spring
Messiah, and he's DA MAN.

Carol Spradling