Vocalist.org archive

From:  Paul Sinasohn <pauls@c...>
Paul Sinasohn <pauls@c...>
Date:  Wed Nov 29, 2000  11:37 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Older students/school advice

Yes, I'm familiar with Masterworks! I worked with Galen Marshall when I was
in the Robert Shaw Festival Singers. A friend of mine used to be in the
group - Fred Hanes.....

I'm across the bay from you, in Oakland (which is where Tako is, I think, as
well)

The Faure Requiem is one of the few pieces of French music I can stand
listening to, so I'll see you in March.

It looks like Richard Garrin has a good background. Let us know how it goes!

Paul