Vocalist.org archive

From:  Paul Sinasohn <pauls@c...>
Paul Sinasohn <pauls@c...>
Date:  Wed Nov 29, 2000  11:30 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist-temporary] What Ian is good at....

No, of course not!! :-) And they might try and put in some kind of shell
this week, if they can figure out how. Next year, supposedly, there will be
floor and suspended mics built into the set, and a sound person to run the
board....

I just got the schedule for this coming weekend, and AitD is postponed until
NEXT weekend, when all my friends are showing up (great - they get to see me
do it cold). Boo, Hiss. I'm not really liking the director/coordinator. He's
from LA, and is a theme character at Universal Studios when he isn't doing
the Dickens Fair thing (i.e., most of the year).

I'll do what you advise, though. :-) Watch for a report.

Paul