Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Wed Nov 29, 2000  11:32 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: NATS hosting Vocalist (WAS:Re: Choralist structure and organization)

We could set up a web page anywhere. Even at the "free" hosts like Geocities.
And on the page include the "join" link to the E-group mailing list. We could
also replicate our list of links to Vocalisters personal web pages, post
"articles" or compilations of things like Karen M.'s wonderful repetoire lists,
etc.

I've done this many, many times; it's no big deal. I'd be happy to manage that
part of it if y'all wanted to do it. Just let me know.

Hugs,
PJ.

Astrology & New Age
Garnered Images Astrology
A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh
there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [