Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Colin Reed" <colin-reed@l...>
"Colin Reed" <colin-reed@l...>
Date:  Wed Nov 29, 2000  11:10 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Urgent translations needed!

Many thanks to Mark, and also to Karen for these very prompt translations.
You all make my life sooo much easier when I have to learn songs at very
short notice. It is very much appreciated, and makes me realise what an
important resource this list continues to be, despite complaints that it
might be losing its appeal for some. Please don't leave, we can always iron
out the problems. I'm sure it's probably cyclical.

Best wishes

Colin