Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
"Caio Rossi" <caioross@z...>
Date:  Wed Nov 29, 2000  9:15 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: NATS hosting Vocalist

Yvonne wrote:

>An alternative plan would be to have Marko set up a
> redirect from a single page at vocalist.org, that would automatically send
> visitors to a webpage or pages where they could find out how to subscribe
> this (egroups) list, along with netiquette and other pertinent
information,
> and perhaps have access to the vocalist.org archives as well.
>
> I have no idea what Marko's current plans are, but if he's willing to
> consider the alternative plan above, I'm willing to see what we can
> concretely offer through nats.org.

We can't be naive! Marko stated this very clearly here some time ago: he
intends to make profit out of Vocalist, so it'll probably be back as .com.
As that is his confessed intention, why will he refer people to any other
lists? Who would ever refer people to a free-of-charge competitor that can
offer the same quality? I wouldn't!

If Marko wanted to refer people to this list, he would have done it a long
time ago. I think the NATS solution is the best ever!

Bye,

Caio Rossi

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
7085 Re: NATS hosting Vocalist saint james   Thu  11/30/2000   2 KB
7097 Re: NATS hosting Vocalist Isabelle Bracamonte   Thu  11/30/2000   2 KB

emusic.com