Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Dean FH Macy <deanmacy@m...>
Date:  Wed Nov 29, 2000  7:48 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] food: Clementines

Ernie Valenzuela wrote:

> - try to get to your local fruit stand & shell out a few bucks for the
> incredible fruit!
> It's their prime season right now & it looks like they simply don't last
> long in store's inventory. Good eating to all!

Speaking of oranges, my company is sponsoring a Tangelos marathon. 40# of
the lovely things (that's about 100 pieces) at $20 (per order). Of course
they're not Clementines but the next best thing. I will share to all
Vocalists. However if you live outside of New Hampshire or South of Cape
Cod (our delivery area) you're better off going to the market. The shipping
would become a deterrent.

Dean

--
http://www.mp3.com/stations/epilogue_records_artistshtml
"The great danger for humans is that we will walk by the

emusic.com