Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Jocelyn Gooch" <jocelyngooch@h...>
"Jocelyn Gooch" <jocelyngooch@h...>
Date:  Wed Nov 29, 2000  3:00 am
Subject:  getting back on track

Dear Vocalisters,

Here are the basics:

I love to sing. I love to teach people to sing. I love to hear great
singing. Has anybody out there sung, taught or heard anything
great/good/nice/fine/okay lately? If so, I would like to hear about it. I
won't censor it, vote for it, moderate it, or even throw chads. Whaddaya
think?

Self promotion: I will be singing the soprano solos in the Christmas section
of the Messiah at St. Joseph's in Alameda, Ca on December 3 at 4 p.m in a
sing-along, if any of you would like to join in. The next weekend (8, 9,
10)I sing one sing-along and two concerts of a longer version as soloist in
the auditorium next door to the Mormon Temple in Oakland California at 8
p.m.

The week later I audition for San Francisco Opera Chorus. (AAAaack!) I hope
three's a charm. I'm planning on singing Mi tradi. (snort)

Anywho, that's the singing life from here at my computer. How about your
life? Any beauty coming through? I'd love to hear.

Jocelyn Gooch
soppyrano
________________________________________________________________________________\
_____

Mezzoid@a...williams@e...Mezzoid@a...dorisopran@a...
  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
6989 Re: getting back on track Mezzoid@a...   Wed  11/29/2000   3 KB
6990 Re: getting back on track williams@e...   Wed  11/29/2000   2 KB
6992 Re: getting back on track Mezzoid@a...   Wed  11/29/2000   3 KB
6997 Re: getting back on track Susan Schneider   Wed  11/29/2000   3 KB
7023 Re: getting back on track Karen Mercedes   Wed  11/29/2000   2 KB
7002 Re: getting back on track Tako Oda   Wed  11/29/2000   3 KB
7020 Re: getting back on track dorisopran@a...   Wed  11/29/2000   2 KB
7025 Re: getting back on track Paul Sinasohn   Wed  11/29/2000   3 KB
7040 Re: getting back on track Mike & Vicki Bryant   Wed  11/29/2000   3 KB

emusic.com