Vocalist.org archive

From:  "PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
"PJ. Garner" <garnered_images@e...>
Date:  Wed Nov 29, 2000  1:33 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Something Vocal

Thanks, Mark! This is some nice stuff. Especially enjoy the Mendelssohn; that
is a piece I still sing while doing dishes. :)

Just wish my blasted cable modem connection was working right so I could get
through more of it.

Hugs,
PJ.

Astrology & New Age
Garnered Images Astrology
A Squirrel's Tale

[ Where beauty moves and wit delights and signs of kindness bind me, there, oh
there, wher'ere I go, I leave my heart behind me. (Thomas Ford, 1607) [